We offer a variety of services and products. It's your choice. Pricing is based on the product chosen.
If you love, know and care about someone who...
Services offered by Memoirs by Design are:
• Oral History Recordings - When cost is a consideration, hire us to capture and save “the” story today. These CD recordings buy you time while you determine what to do with the recording later.
• Life Story Books - Hire us to transcribe, write, edit, and organize “the” oral history into a beautifully crafted hand-made book, including those one-of-a-kind special photographs. Our partner, Wiering Bookbinding, provides custom bookbinding services.
• Business and Organizational Stories - If you are affiliated with an organization celebrating a milestone anniversary, consider capturing your memorable stories and unique history. From start to finish, we specialize in assisting owners who want to write their legacy and leave their mark in a powerful and enduring way.
• Do-It-Yourself Interviews - Purchase our new book entitled, The Artistís Palette, Your Guide to Writing Memoirs and Stories. The book offers hundreds of questions on full life, family heirloom, grandparents, quilters, healing, club membership and pet story topics. Writing a memoir is ambitious! If you get to a point where you feel you need additional assistance, please think about calling Memoirs by Design. We can provide all your interviewing, writing, editing and publishing needs. Cost for the book is $100 plus postage.
• Guest Speaking - Are you looking for a unique presentation or interactive workshop for clubs, groups, senior communities, service, and non-profit organizations? Our program, The Power of Story, is both compelling and interesting. We provide attendees with a helpful guide that assists them later when telling a story about a special gift or family heirloom.
• Wag-A-Tale Pet Stories - is a unique animal lover’s service that helps people capture their one-of-a-kind pet stories and turn them into book treasures.
• Life Movies - Use our professional partner, the specialists at LifeCairn, who provide cinematically crafted life movies for you.
Our finished products surpass genealogy, scrapbooking, or cherished photographs. We like to think that we are firmly entrenched in the “PR” (prevent regrets) business.
Adults today recognize the value of preserving stories. They know that, without the benefit of help from a professional to save the story, those memories may be gone forever.
Memoirs by Design will travel to any city or state where there is an urgency to convey the importance of storytelling or to capture a life story. Our prices vary upon the type of work requested.
© 2016 Memoirs by Design Nanette Randall